BELT-WAY BELT SCALES
Diamonds is a proud supplier of Belt-Way conveyor belt scales. These belt scales offer an easy solution to monitoring your production. A patented scale design is intended specifically for easy installation with accurate results. Diamond offers a variety of conveyor belt scales designed to meet the accuracy required for your application.
SINGLE IDLER SCALE
The Belt-Way Single Idler Scale is the most popular among users of portable equipment or Conveyors with shorter belt lengths and is also cost effective, great for tracking inventory of inexpensive products. Its modular design allows for easy installation on a broad range of conveyor and equipment types. The compact design is ideal for applications with minimal clearance such as where weighbridge length is limited.
MULTI IDLER SCALE
Multi Idler scales are routinely used for extremely fast moving belts or applications where accurate sampling of the conveyor belt weight is extremely critical. They offer outstanding accuracy for all applications, including stationary conveyors, portable conveyors and feeders.
The Belt-Way Dual, Triple, and Quad Idler conveyor belt scales utilize additional sets of load cells. This expands the size of the weighbridge and allows the integrator to measure the material for a longer period of time. There will be better accuracy with each additional weigh idler.
STAINLESS STEEL CONVEYOR BELT SCALE
Belt-Way Scales is a proven leader in the manufacture of in-motion weighing solutions in corrosive applications. Their quality product lines provide economical solutions with a variety of options.
Belt-Way’s stainless steel conveyor belt scales are available in 316 stainless steel to meet the demand of high level performance in harsh and corrosive environments. Belt-Way’s stainless steel conveyor belt scales are extensively used in salt mining, salt processing, fertilizer plants and other corrosive manufacturing applications where our customers take advantage of their durability and design.
Belt-Way scales makes it easy to control and track the mining and manufacturing process from input feed all the way to final product. Belt-Way scales can keep track of both sides of the process to help streamline production, maximize profit and reduce cost.
CATENARY IDLER SCALE
The Belt-way Catenary Idler Scale is specifically designed for catenary idlers (commonly referred to as garland, hanging, or sausage rollers) typically found on Portable Crushers. The scale’s self-aligning load cell design allows for easy installation with superb accuracy. These scales are specifically developed to provide a solution for operations in the portable crushing industry.
The Belt-Way Catenary Idler Scale weighs material utilizing existing idlers of the crusher, eliminating the need for an extra conveyor on site to weigh materials.As these idlers hang from the conveyor frame, standard conveyor belt scales are not an alternative.
FITS ANY WIDTH CONVEYOR
- The modular BELT-WAY® design is simple, yet versatile. The BELT-WAY® scale fits any width conveyor.
EASY INSTALLATION / CALIBRATION
- The unique Belt-Way design is easy to install on virtually any stationary or portable conveyor.
- Initial setup and calibration are accomplished by using the Setup Wizard.
- Recalibration is easy. Follow the menu driven instructions to choose test weight, material test, or digital calibration.
SELF-STORING TEST WEIGHT ASSEMBLY
- Test Weight calibration is the most popular and convenient method of conveyor belt scale calibration.
- The Self-Storing Test Weight Assembly makes calibration quicker, easier, and safer.
- Calibrate a scale in minutes.
- No more handling of test weights.
- Weights are easily lowered, or raised, from the cradle position.
- Calibration is performed from the catwalk on one side with no need to access both sides of the conveyor.
- The Self-Storing Test Weight Assembly also allows for quick, on-screen performance verification by simply lowering weights onto the scale.
- The Patented BELT-WAY® Load Cell Assemblies house OIML Certified Load Cells.
- Expected margin of error for a Single Idler Weighing System is +/-0.5%. Expected margin of error for a Dual Idler Weighing System is +/-0.25%.
- Expected accuracy is based on weight range of 25% to 100% of design capacity, when installed and calibrated according to Instruction Manual guidelines.
ADVANCED WEATHER-PROOF ELECTRONICS
- The Belt-Way Integrator (control box) features a state-of-the-art microprocessor with easy-to-read, multi-language, color graphic display.
- The weatherproof enclosure provides excellent E.M.I. / R.F. resistance for reliable operation.
- The Belt-Way Integrator is fully CE approved. Options for 110-240 VAC or 12-24 VDC control power are available.
- The standard Ethernet port provides Modbus TCP, and feed to the Web based Plant Connect Production Reporting System.
- Expanded I/O communication capabilities include 4 programmable digital inputs, 3 programmable relay outputs, and 3 programmable digital outputs.
PRODUCTION MONITORING / DATA COLLECTION
- The Belt-Way Integrator is equipped with an RS-232 communication port to drive a printer or scoreboard display.
- The On-board USB port stores fault condition alerts, screenshots and production data files.
- The Remote Display shows real time information from multiple scales.
- User can reset all scale totals and perform zero calibrations from this device.
- Accurate, repeatable tracking of product totals and ratios is a crucial element of plant management.
- The Belt-Way Conveyor Belt Scale offers high resolution weighing of all products; even low flow rate applications.
- The patented self-aligning weighbridge accurately measures the force of material, without the use of levers, linkage, or other mechanical apparatus known to produce non-linearity.
- The Belt-Way Scale is known for reliable performance without the need for constant recalibration.
- Belt-Way Scales are uniquely suited for all portable applications.
- Our modular design allows for installation on virtually any style conveyor, including low profile and spine conveyors.
- The patented weighbridge dramatically reduces the adverse effects of vibration and torque on the conveyor frame.
- Automatic angle compensation eliminates the need for recalibration due to a change in conveyor angle.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and resettable job totals, along with calibration and production data logs are stored on the internal USB drive for verification of production at each jobsite.
- Built in load-out controls provide automated cutoff at user defined load amounts.
CATENARY IDLER APPLICATIONS
- Designed for easy installation and repeatable performance, the Belt-Way Scale offers a unique solution for accurate weighing on catenary style idlers.
- The catenary idler scale is popular on track mounted portable crushers and asphalt milling machines.
- Automatic angle compensator eliminates error due to changing conveyor angle.
- Rail, Barge, Truck, and ship load-out require high accuracy in the most rugged environment.
- On stationary conveyors and stacker / reclaim conveyors, the Belt-Way Scale is known for high accuracy at all flow rates.
- Applications include flow rates of up to 10,000 tons per hour