Options and Accessories
- Accurate and reliable.
- Eliminates the need for recalibration due to changing conveyor angles.
- Ideal for stacking conveyors, and portable conveyors.
- Ideal for portable crushing and screening equipment.
- Interface the Belt-Way Conveyor belt scale with a control module or other peripheral device. A wide variety of inputs and outputs are available.
- Connects to PLC’s
- Control Variable Frequency Drive in Various Applications
- Batching and Load Out Control
- Expanded I/O Communication Capabilities
- 4 Digital Inputs
- 3 Digital Outputs
- 3 Relay Outputs
- Two 4-20 mA Outputs
SELF STORING TEST WEIGHT ASSEMBLY
- Fits any width conveyor. The Belt-Way Self Storing Test Weight System fits any new or existing Belt-Way Scale.
- Easy Installation. Installation is simple. No need to remove existing scales when mounting the new Self Storing Test Weight System.
- Faster, Safer, Easier Calibration. Mount the weight release lever on either side of the conveyor. No need to access both sides of the scale to mount test weights. Weights are easily raised and lowered from the cradle position. Safety risks and increased downtime are eliminated.
- Performance Verifications. The Belt-Way test weight assembly is ideally suited for use with performance assessment features available on the new Belt-Way Integrator. Check calibration any time by simply lowering test weights onto the scale. Custom software configuration available upon request
I/O OPTION BOARD
- The scales must be networked with Ethernet cable or transmit wirelessly to the display.
- View real time scale production to check for proper running.
- Saves time by allowing the user to reset totals and perform zero calibrations from the control room.
- User can view multiple totals and calibration values.
- Data logging of production to Excel files.
- Monitoring from smartphones or tablets, and remote connection from an FTP client.
- 4″ and 7″ screens are the most common but larger sizes are available to accommodate up to 24 scales .