Diamond supplies Trio Gyratory Crushers. These crushers are a proven first stage of compression crushing for Large Mines and Quarries. Mined ore or quarried rock can processed down to a size suitable for the secondary crushers.
Trio® TG Series Primary Gyratory crushers combine latest design together with innovative engineering, advanced technology and manufactureing that provides high performance, reliability, and cost-effective solution. TG Series Gyratory Crushers are typically applied in large tonnage mining and aggregate plants.
- One Piece Main Shaft and Head for structural strength
- Replaceable threaded sleeve results in reduced stresses on main shaft for longer main shaft life
- Leaded bronze bearings for heavy load conditions exerted by crushing rock on main shaft and eccentric
- Gear and pinion are of spiral bevel design for long life and quiet operation
- External adjustment of backlash and root clearance between gear and pinion
- Large tonnage mines and quarries to reduce of run of mine ore to size suitable for primary milling, secondary crushing and material handling via a conveyor.
- One-year warranty
- Continuing service commitment
- Global distribution
- Rapid delivery
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Superior quality
- Advanced materials & processes
- Improved service life of critical components
- Lower maintenance & operating costs
|TG Series Primary Gyratory Crushers|
|Design ratings||Size range/dimensions||Pressure class/power rating||Capacity|
|TG4265||120,000 kg||Feed Opening = 1,065 mm||325kw / 500hp||1,585 to 3,135 mtph|
|TG5065||150,000 kg||Feed Opening = 1,270 mm||325kw / 500hp||1,835 to 3,295 mtph|
|TG5475||305,000 kg||Feed Opening = 1,370 mm||450kw / 600hp||2,100 to 3,850 mtph|