Diamond supplies Trio Apron Feeders. They offer a cost effective solution when feeding even the most difficult materials. Apron feeders are especially effective in applications that have large rock with sharp edges as well as where materials are sticky or hot. AF Series Feeders use crawler tractor type undercarriage components with a lifetime lubricated track chain, carrying and return roller assemblies.
- Crawler tractor type undercarriage components.
- Head and tail self-aligning spherical roller bearings.
- High strength forged steel head and tail shafts.
- Lifetime lubricated carrying and return rollers.
- Segmented tooth drive sprockets.
- Overlapping extreme duty abrasion resistant pans.
- Sealed and lubricated crawler track chain.
- Aggregate quarries
- Industrial minerals
- One-year warranty
- Continuing service commitment
- Global distribution
- Rapid delivery
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Superior quality
- Advanced materials & processes
- Improved service life of critical components
- Lower maintenance & operating costs
|Design standards||Heavy duty structural steel frame weldment with impact rails to prevent pan deflection. Overlapping wide abrasion resistant steel pans. Segmental tooth cast manganese alloy head sprockets of odd tooth design for double wear. High strength forged steel head and tail shafts. Skirt board (wear plate).|
|Design ratings||Weight determined by length required for application TAF10Series -
|Size range/-dimensions||TAF10 Series - 39" / 1,000mm
TAF12 Series - 47" / 1,200mm
TAF15 Series - 59" / 1,500mm
TAF18 Series - 71" / 1,800mm
TAF20 Series - 79" / 2,000mm
TAF22 Series - 87" / 2,200mm
TAF24 Series - 95" / 2,400mm
TAF28 Series - 110" / 2,800mm
|Pressure class/-power rating||Power required is determined for each application based on feeder width, length, and angle of inclination.|
|Capacity||TAF10 Series ≤ 230 MTPH
TAF12 Series ≤ 330 MTPH
TAF15 Series ≤ 530 MTPH
TAF18 Series ≤ 750 MTPH
TAF20 Series ≤ 960 MTPH
TAF22 Series ≤ 1,200 MTPH
TAF24 Series ≤ 1,380 MTPH
TAF28 Series ≤ 1,720 MTPH